Art can sometimes be truly amazing, especially when it aims to reproduce that which truly exists (meaning that the art looks like the thing it tries to portray).
Here are eight trucks from Europe with amazing artwork to promote their products.
1. First one is of a bottle of beer and looks so real, like it is coming out the side of trailer.
2. The second is of a canvas tote bag.
3. The third is of Pepsi cases and they are all stacked on the ceiling, and the bottom of the trailer is empty.
4. The fourth is of another truck with the windshield facing the back, a driver painted in the driver’s seat looking back over his shoulder to appear like he is driving backwards. (Now this one is just plain scary, even when the German reads ‘On the wrong way?’)…
5. The fifth one is of an aquarium with fish swimming in it.
6. The sixth one is of a bookshelf with books lined up in it and a post-it-note with an advertisement on it, probably for the company that sells the books.
7. The seventh one is for Pringles-Hot & Spicy. The ‘inside’ of the trailer has the appearance of having been through a fire.
8. Zoo advertizing!